Python Machine Learning 2020 - Call for Participation
We are pleased to announce Python Machine Learning conference, which takes place in Basel, Switzerland from May 18 to 19, 2020. This event is a great opportunity to meet with other Python Machine Learning folks, learn about what’s happening this community, and spread the word about exciting projects.
The topic of the conference is all about Machine Learning / Deep Learning / Frameworks etc and specially:
- Machine Learning/Deep Learning Python Frameworks
- State of the Art in Machine Learning
- Practical Application of Predictive & Prescriptive Analytics
- Machine & Deep Learning Applications
- Data mining
- Python in General (with a certain focus on ML)
Other topics are welcome too, as long it is somewhat related to Python and Machine Learning
First-time speakers are highly welcome.
Submission deadline is March 15, 2020
Talks are 30 minutes, though for exceptional proposals other talk durations may be considered.
(There are always 5 minutes questions, so in total, you have 25 minutes for the talk and 5 minutes for questions)
You can enter submissions until 2020-04-15 23:59 (UTC).