- working at Federal Office of Topography swisstopo as a specialist of topography
- studied geomatics at the University of Applied Sciences Northwestern Switzerland (MSc MSE in GeoIT)
- surveyor and GIS specialist
- interested in AR, VR, Python, UAV and many more
- on Twitter https://twitter.com/zwickmichael
Automated and reproducible object creation from swisstopo 3D geo data for a VR app with Python and FME
An automated and reproducible workflow, supported by Python and FME, converts elements from the Topographic Landscape Model swissTLM3D into 3D objects. They are the main components for the virtual reality application swisstopo VR.